Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

The One with the Boys

So along the lines of being single is also dealing with the constant (hmn...) barrage of men. Don't get me wrong, they're not at my doorstep, trying to get my attention. In fact, quite the contrary, I'm trying to get theirs. Hahaha!

When I first became VERY single in June, the thought of even trying to find someone to date was virtually impossible. I was very repulsed with the idea of even dating or going out with someone, but well, here I am now. I am coming up with my elusive and reclusive hot men of 2011...

Ladies, are you ready for this?

One of the guys I have been fantasizing about for ages is...

Dean Cain

Why yes, believe it or not, I have this terrible crush on Dean Cain. I never got over the "Lois and Clark" days. You can call him the B-movie guy, you can call him a washed-up actor but to me, just one look at those smoldering eyes and it's enough to make me melt. This man is smart... He attended Princeton and founded his own company called "Angry Dragon Entertainment" in 1998.

Another man I will not deny a crush on is this guy...

Zachary Levi makes me sooo... happy! 
Yes, you met him on "Less than Perfect", and now you know him as "Chuck". He's such a talented and fun and amazing actor that he ventured into singing.

Don't believe me? You'd have to be living in a cave to not know this song by now...


If your heart hasn't melted with a guy that can totally say he's into Jesus Christ, drives a Nissan GT-R for fun, can sing, has his own company and is smart enough to retain a character so loved and adored all over the world, then well... I have another one for you...

I'd marry him in a heartbeat! 

Swoon! Notice anything similar? Let me know cos I haven't figured it out yet.

4 comments:

candysg25 said...

Similar's:
1) When they smile, their eyes become smaller (naniningkit). Your attraction to that is probably the Chinese in you wanting to come out.
2) They look like nice guys. In a line-up of possible criminals, they're the least likely to be chosen as a possible culprit based on looks alone hehe.

**meg** said...

So true. I like those guys whose eyes light up when they smile... and the smile reaches their eyes. Love the last guy though. Hahaha! Pakakasalan ko yan someday (in my dreams). Lolz.

ceemee said...

Who's the last guy? Kinda cute pala si Zachary Levi although now ko lang nalaman name nya, saw him sa Alvin and the Chipmunks: the Squeakuel.

**meg** said...

I so agree with you about Zachary Levi. Very cute. :)
Si Gino Quillamor, DJ sa RX. Hahaha!