Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 25, 2010

The One with the Supposedly Lonely Holiday

Me, Circa 2010 
So how long has it been since I last updated this darned blog? Been ages, I tells yah.
It's been several months since my fiance left me. Very single, very alone. And supposedly, this holiday would be so unbearable that I would die.
I'm still alive. Hahaha!

I just changed my blog background with Blogger's excellent new design gallery. I love the way everything plays out now. Perfect! I can't believe that I didn't check this out sooner!

So what's been happening. I have become severely close to my team. James, Candy, Ivan and Belle... Iris has been busy pursuing her higher calling, haha, and I can't be happier for her. But overall, it's been a great ride. I'm beginning to really form traditions with the guys. I love being with them so much, it's hard to even consider going elsewhere despite being considered for a post elsewhere.

Lovelife is still a zilch, or maybe not, I'm just pulling your leg... Sometimes, I get superstitious about a "lead". In Sales, I always thought that if I assumed it would be a sale, I end up screwing it up. Well, same here, since I'm selling a cow, I don't wanna spurt out milk off my nose (Did that make sense?!).

Well, the only point of this post is that the holidays do not suck at all! I am happy - without any agenda and without caring if anyone reads my blog, I am happy. This is the good life and I am severely grateful for the chances it gave me. I only have one life to live as Meg, and I will forever be comfortable living this life at my pace, my time and my rules.

Cheers to a happy and wonderful Christmas!

Updated my other blog too... Check out My Other Blog for more singlehood blog posts.

2 comments:

candysg25 said...

Tsk tsk. I just left a really long comment but received an error when I tried to post it.

Thanks for mentioning me lol - It's like your friend being in Eat Bulaga or GMA Supershow and mentions your name in the Batian portion haha.

Glad your holiday didn't suck. How a day ends up in summation is always up to us. Apir!

**meg** said...

Exactly, Candy! There's always that thought that you can allow yourself to feel bad, or to feel really good. :)