Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 27, 2010

The One with the Food

So we're posting about food now. I am almost always a weirdo when it comes to trying out new cuisines. I love Japanese though. It's an acquired taste...

Mixed sushi from Sushiya
Yup, that's all raw, you get a mix of tuna, salmon, mackerel and kani or crabsticks. I'm pretty proud of myself that after a year of always getting katsudon (breaded porkchops) from Japanese restos, I have learned to let go and really eat something raw. My favorite is still tuna.

It's definitely love at first sight... Big Big Mac 
It's a redneck moment for me, whenever I have a Big Mac. I feel like I have to speak in a confederate accent, wear Levi's and have a hacksaw in my tool belt. But boy, do I love Big Mac. It's the only thing that makes me love McDonald's more than I love Jollibee...

I recently had this in Roy's wedding. 
Guess what that is? Mexican! I am not a big fan of this but wow, Nachos are always fab. The chili should be sweet enough to balance the heat and the heat should be enough to make you crave for more. I am pretty pleased with how this went. HUGE portions of nachos and the green bell peppers are sweet and spicy at the same time.

Well, that's about it for me now. I'm gonna head to bed and sleep my headache off. Hope my cousin is up to having coffee tomorrow. :)

No comments: